FAQs / Help
Please click on a question to see the answer…
Frequently Asked Questions / Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:-
· Children under 92cms are free entry. On arrival, children without an online ticket found to be 92cm and above will pay the normal entrance price.
· Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult of 17 years or over. On arrival, ID stating date of birth may be required if the adult appears to be under 17 years of age.
· Tickets bought online are non-refundable for any reason.
· No special offer can be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
· Discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
· It is your responsibility to wear sensible clothing/foot wear and to read and abide by all safety guidelines/instructions. Please note that rides & attractions have height restrictions, a few rides/attractions have age and weight restrictions.
· On arrival, official documentary evidence of special needs or senior citizen status will be required.
· Very occasionally, due to our policy of continual improvement or events beyond our control, some attractions may have to be withdrawn without prior notice. Woodlands in its absolute discretion reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to close the whole or any part of the Park at any time without notice.
· We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Park, ban from entry to the Park or remove from the Park, without right to refund, any person who acts in a manner that the Management of Woodlands Family Theme Park feel to be inappropriate and/or undesirable.
Winter Park Opening Times
· Winter Fun Tickets - 31st October 2016 – 23rd March 2017
· Tickets are dated tickets are only valid on the date which is booked.
· We are unable to accept tickets on different dates.
We are only open Weekends and Devon School Holidays.
· The following rides are closed during the winter season: Watercoasters, Toboggan Run, Pedal Boats, Dune Buggies, Arctic Gliders, Avalance, Farmyard Ride and Jumping Pillow.
· Christmas Holiday Open Dates – 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st December 2016 & 2nd and 3rd January 2017.
· The park is closed – 21st – 26th December 2016 & 1st January 2017
· February Half Term Opening Dates – Open every day 11th – 19th February 2017.
· During the Winter the Bumper Boats and Swing Ship will be running at alternative times.
· During quiet periods if an open ride appears to be closed please find a ranger to run it for you.